Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Today I worked at Weber Aircraft from 7:00 a.m. until 3:30 p.m. For the first hour I put clear tape on some of the edges of these metal thingies, to make them less sharp. For this I was paid $10.66--HA! For the next four hours I worked on The Line, routing and tying off aisle light cables. The metal thingies that I was working on earlier, were now attached to the legs of the seats, and in order to route my cables properly, I had to first remove the wiring boxes that were attached to the metal things, route and tie the cable, then replace the wiring box. It was not hard at all; kinda fun, actually. The rest of my day at work was spent deburring legs--BORING! After work I went to Wal-Mart, where I tried to fill my pickup with gas ($1.839 a gallon), but my shopping card only held $54.84, and it wasn't quite enough to fill both tanks. They say on the news that gas prices have gone down a bit, but I couldn't really say, as I refuse to look when I fill--it's less painful that way. Taquitos for supper, and chicken cooking on the stove for chicken salad sandwiches. Thus ends my first post ever.