Friday, January 14, 2005


Here's another camping picture, but this time it's a picture of me and my baby brother, Melvin. I don't know for sure how old we are. The picture has "AUG 68" imprinted on its side, but we all know by now that that only means that the picture was DEVELOPED in August of 1968, not necessarily when it was taken. But if it WAS taken the summer of '68, I would have been 9 years old, and Melvin would have been 8. Too bad no one took the time to write any info on our family's pictures at the time. I do know, however, without a doubt, that we are at Lake Texhoma's Rock Creek. The boat ramp would be to the left (as you look at the picture), and the Point, where Kat, Sherie, Sarah and I camped 24 years later (August 1992), is beyond the boat ramp, to the east. I wish I had more pictures of those days!