Monday, November 15, 2004

Monday, Monday

Today is a dreary day, weather-wise; foggy & wet. We got off work at 11:30 (lunchtime); no backs, legs or arms (for the seats). So a bunch of us Weber Rats went to eat lunch at the Smokehouse in Lindsay. They still have the best B-B-Q and onion rings I have ever tasted. One year ago today I bought our third horse, an AQHA registered sorrel gelding named, "A Real Gamble", a.k.a "Gabby". I really bought him for me, but Bob sorta took him over right away. But that's OK, because Ranger (Sarah's horse) is REALLY MY horse--HA! I've only fallen off of him twice now. What I'd really like to do, is buy some harness and a small wagon, and teach him to drive. Actually, I'd like to teach them ALL to drive. Gabby and Ranger (the two sorrels) would make a beautifully matched team, but Ranger and Apache (sorrel & paint) would pull well together, if they were matched up, since THEY actually LIKE each other. I can't wait for Gates to teach me how to drive his Draft Team; Clydsdales, "Sara" & "Bonnie".