Thursday, July 07, 2005

A Blessing In Disguise

My transfer at work last Friday was definitely a blessing! :) No grievance will be filed; I decided on that last Monday when we were off for the 4th. I was thinking that day, "If they don't WANT me there, then I don't want to BE there". But, I really don't feel that way anymore; I really don't care. I'm liking my new job(s). And I never wanted to be on The Line, anyway! Who would?! But I AM still sad to be away from the friends downstairs. Today I was informed that next week I will be attending the workshops, which includes some 6S stuff. BLAH! James said he was looking for someone who had been there long enough to know the system, but not long enough to have become "Weber-ized" (i.e. jaded, skeptical, hateful of it all, etc.). HA! Too late! WAY too late. However, I will persevere, and this too shall pass.