Friday, June 09, 2006

Corbin's Turn to Ride


On Monday, June 5, 2006, Loren brought her boy Corbin out to ride. Here they are brushing Ranger.

It seems like Ranger is really enjoying the attention.

Corbin was determined to do it all by himself.

Ranger says, "Who is that tickling my tummy?"

Floyd always has to be part of the excitement.

Loren gets ready to ride the Ranger danger.

Corbin says, "Do I get to ride by myself?"

Corbin the cowboy rides Apache (by himself) and Sarah leads him from Lucky.

"But I want to ride him by myself!"

Loren is trying to back Ranger up for a group picture.

And they're off. I couldn't ride with them because I was supposed to be careful with my eye after having cataract surgery only 4 days earlier (Thursday, June 1, 2006--Right eye. Had the left one done on Monday, May 22).

Loren and Ranger lead the way. He was ready to go.

Corbin and Sarah start out on their trail ride.