Thursday, June 17, 2004

Day Three

TIRED. Stayed up too late last night. Deburred legs for Gef/Voz till lunch, then worked on The Line for same. My job was to route and tie off IFE (In-Flight Entertainment) cables. There are four such cables, leading to the boxes that are attached to the metal thingies (IFE Supports) that are attached to one of the legs on the seat. A royal pain. After work I went to Refinery Road Vets for a dose of West Nile vaccine for Ann's Pinto mare, "Babe", and Sarah injected the horse with it. Then Sarah (on Ranger, with a bareback pad), LouEllen (on Apache), Luke (on Gabby), and Heather (on Babe), went for a nice ride. I took their pictures but stayed at the farm to visit with dad. For the second night in a row I have forgotten to bring home dad's meat grinder so I can make my chicken salad--arrgh! I'm still not sure why I'm doing this, but whatever! Blog on!