Wednesday, December 29, 2004


Me and a kitty. Note the pedal airplane in the background. Today we all went to the eye doctor. I have a cataract in my left eye. They can't get my vision in that eye up to 20/20, even with the new glasses I ordered today, but hopefully I will be able to see well enough with my right eye, with the new lenses, to keep me going awhile longer. Sarah ordered a years' worth of contacts for $200. Bob got a few hits with the laser, but otherwise his eyes are OK. I was never so glad to have Sarah there to drive as I was today, as my dilated and worked over eyes were a mess. Paul came to visit, and showed us some cruise pictures. Sarah and I tried to clean a couple of saddle pads, but it was more mess than anything, and I ended up at the car wash with them, all with poor results. I wish someone would tell me of a good way to clean those things!?