Monday, January 03, 2005


Here is proof that the date imprinted on the top of the picture is the date that the picture was developed, not taken; and proof that whoever took this picture did not take very many pictures! It has the same date as the picture below--June '64--, but now my baby brother has been born...in fact, he looks to be about 3-6 months old. Since Mel was born February 13th, 1960, I'd say this picture was taken Spring/Summer 1960; about 4 years before it was developed! So, anyway, another great family picture-- front row: Carol, & Janette (holding daddy's hand); middle row: Henry Francis, Mom holding Melvin, Doug, & Dad; in back: Kat. We're at the southeast corner of Grandpa & Grandma Wiesman's house, where Bob & Sarah and I now live. Wow, I wish all those bushes were still here! I remember playing in & around those bushes, with Melvin, Diane & Chucky.