Thursday, January 04, 2007

Tired!

I got up at 2:45, and drove "Big Red" to work in a light rain. So tired all day as I did not sleep well again last night, for the third night in a row. We ran SKP737, and these backs are basically the same as the ones we ran yesterday. I drilled and popped 17 rivets (AD42BS's and AD43BS's) in each back; tops and right sides. The only difference is that on this shipset the diaphrams did not fit so well on the sides, and I had to use clamps to get the metal and rivets flat against the frames. That slowed me down somewhat, and also made me more tired--squeezing the clamps on, and then pushing them back open again to get them off. Kathy left at 1:30 to go to the doctor, and Valerie was still out sick, though she is supposed to be back tomorrow (Friday). Jeff looked at the pictures on the digital camera that Mel took, and he read the stats that Mel wrote out, and he is interested in buying the Artic Cat, since it is bigger and newer and a better value than the 230 Suzuki, even though it needs some work (needs a new driveshaft seal) and new rear tires...And a new muffler! He wants to come look at it tomorrow after work. I visited with Cecil in the parking lot after work, till all the traffic was cleared out, then he went to Wal-Mart and I headed this way--went to FISCHER'S for some groceries, came home and made spaghetti for supper...Maybe the load of carbs will help me to finally get some sleep tonight! HA!
The red ATV is for sale.
Jeff is planning to buy this one.