Friday, February 15, 2008

I'm an "A" for real, now!

Finally! I took a written test on Wednesday, February 6, to change my status at work from a "B" Assembler to an "A" Assembler, which I passed. But that was only half of my test. I was supposed to take my hands-on (practical or build-up) test one or two days later, but that didn't happen. So I've been sweating this out for the last nine days! Well, today I built a footrest for the first time, and I built it correctly (after some trial & error & some hints from my Lead), so now I am an "A" for real!! What a stressful experience!!

I made meatless spaghetti for supper tonight, with lots of chunky vegetables in the sauce, then topped it off with a Chocolate Covered Cherries Bar, a new frozen treat from Blue Bell. Hey, you can't be afraid to try new things, now can you?

My Aunt Girlie had triple by-pass heart surgery today at the Presby Hospital in Denton. Last I heard she was doing OK. Please keep her and the family in your prayers. She is my mom's sister, and she will be 87 in April.