Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's Day '08

This morning when I got up I found a surprise on the kitchen table from Sarah. It was a Snickers candy bar wrapped up in a note that read, "There won't be any "snickers" when you walk by this year 'cause you got a Valentine!" How fun! She left her dad a package of Sugar Free Reese's Peanut Butter Cups Miniatures, and this note: "Roses are red, butter cups are yellow, I got you this candy 'cause Reese's logo is also yellow...Happy Valentine's Day! Yea!! I love sweet surprises! So I decided to do some surprising of my own! I sent candy & flowers to Sarah at her workplace (Padic, Inc.) in Gainesville. While I was at it, I sent flowers & candy to my dad at the farm, and to Bob's mom at her home. Then, I found out that Sarah had left surprises for her grandparents, too!! My dad said he found candy from Sarah on the seat in his pickup, and Bonnie told Bob about her find, too, but I don't know where. Such a sweet sneak!!! I gave Bob some Sugar Free Russell Stover's candy and he gave me some Hershey's Kisses. A sweet day, indeed!