Monday, March 26, 2007

Loren Bayer-age 26, on Ranger-age 10, and Sarah's dog, Floyd (as in PINK), at Felderhoff's Lake. Sunday, February 18, 2007.

Got up today at 4:45 a.m. and worked 8 hours at Weber (7:00 a.m.-3:30 p.m.). We ran EZY all day. To keep the diaphrams from "oilcanning" at the bottom, I drilled and popped the backs first. Since this is usually Donnie's job, he took over drilling/popping the right sides of the headpans for me. That meant I didn't have to mess with any SSPQ (steel) rivets, alleluia! Working in the Cell, in order, was: Doug, Jeff, Me, Valerie, Donnie, Vickie, and Marina. George worked with Doug. Butch and Angela worked off-line. And Jennifer was absent. Lucian was back from his week's vacation.

At one point, I was unwrapping a piece of Easter candy when I looked up and saw Vickie watching me from across the Cell. "Janette", she said, "Is Lent over already?" What could I say??!! Except that it was probably a mistake to give up: smoking, drinking, cussing, sodas AND sweets all at the same time. HEH!