Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Sarah is standing on the back of my 1-ton (1990 Chevy Silverado), about to slide onto the Paint (Apache), and Loren is behind Lucky, tightening his cinch, I think. We were just getting started on our ride. That's Norma Jean and Denis's house in the background, across the highway (FM 2739). Sunday, March 18, 2007.

Happy birthday today (Tuesday, March 20th) to my nephew, Andrew. He is 20 years old. One more year 'till the big bonfire/keg party, right 'Drew??!! I'm ready!

Today we worked 5:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. (10 hours). We ran easy backs--XIA, I think. My cough is slowly going away, and I'm not as hoarse this evening as I was this morning. Instead of having an elephant sitting on my chest, there's now only a big dog, like my Big B., sitting there. It will be two weeks ago on Thursday since I shook out that extremely dusty prairie hay, while my head was inside the new DOGLOO doghouse, and I breathed in all that dust and bits of hay. That was a really stupid thing to do! (I wonder how much Big B. weighs?? 40, 50 pounds??).