Thursday, January 11, 2007

Got up at 2:45. Worked 10 hours (5:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.). Was tired all day, but other than that it was a fairly painless day. We ran backs for SPARES, because we are the only ones smart enough to do them, I guess. Then we started another shipset of EZY--crap! Everyone was there today: Doug, Jeff, Me, Valerie, Donnie, Vickie, and Jennifer in that order in the cell, and George, Butch, Maria and Kathy working offline.

I gave Jeff his receipt from Mel that said his 4-wheeler was paid-in-full, and he couldn't have been more tickled. He tried to trick Brenda with it; she accused him of taking money out of their savings; then he finally admitted that I was up to being my tricky self again (I paid Mel and Jeff will pay me). I gave him the 2001 Artic Cat Repair Manual on CD that came in the mail yesterday, and told him that the good news is that the CD came; the bad news is that Mel now says the Cat is a 2002 and not a 2001, and that the good news is that he actually got a newer model quad than he first thought! Heh! Called Sarah at 6:50-7:00 a.m. break and asked her to re-order the CD but now in a 2002 model, which she did.

I didn't really have anything at home to pack for lunch so I ate some pre-packaged PB crackers at 11:00, and at 11:30 to 12:00 noon (our lunchtime) I took a nap. After work I went to Wal-Mart and got more dog food, cat food, laundry soap and groceries. Big weather changes coming up, featuring freezing rain/ice and sleet/snow, so I wanted to stock up. Guess everyone else had the same idea, as it was very crowded. Heck, Who 'm I tryin' to kid--that place is ALWAYS crowded, that's why I hate going there, especially after Weber lets out! Ate cheese tortellini for supper. Aunt Harriette came home from the hospital today, after the reading of fluids on her lungs came down from 400 to 250 (should be 100). Tired. Nite-nite.