Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Work = Blah

"Mom, you're not posting about work again, are you!??"

Yesterday I worked 11 hours (5:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.), and today I worked 10 (5:00-3:30). My Lead, Toni, is back, after being out sick all last week. But our Supervisor, Adrian, was absent today...The crud is making it's rounds, that's for sure! I missed a day last week (Tue., Feb. 5), and Sarah was sick the week before that. Bob thought he was gonna be hit hard, too, but he seems to have dodged that bullet.

Yesterday I stayed late to finish staging the SEB737 Tool Try. Today we finished FUA and started RYR. My helper is Dianne from Rosston. (Not to be confused with my friend Diane from Cindy's area).

Marci finished her Practical Test today, and I imagine I will be taking mine tomorrow. She built up a Spreader. Scary!

After work I went to FISCHER'S and bought groceries.

So...Yeah. When your life is as boring as mine is, when you post, you post about work.